On Saturday August 8, we will be closing early, at 12:00pm for our Annual Company Staff Picnic. We are open 9am-12pm that day.
• Granite and quartz are very durable natural materials. They are available in so many different colours there is no shortage of choice. Because of its durability, granite and quartz will maintain their natural beauty forever.
• Granite and quartz countertops will increase the value of your home.
• Granite and quartz are among the hardest materials on earth, making them very scratch resistant. However, some exotics and special quartz colours have softer particulate and thus may scratch more easily.
• The absorption rate of most stone countertops is very low making it difficult to stain.
• Granite and quartz are very resistant to heat damage.
• The Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management have shown granite is second only to stainless steel in bacteria resistance. Granite is more bacteria resistant than laminate, plastic, concrete, tile and wood.
• Granite and quartz are terrific environmentally friendly options. Because both materials are durable, bacteria resistant, and stain resistant you will likely never need to replace it; thus, your stone countertop will likely never see a landfill!